Red River College uses PaperCut print management software, which allows you to install, access, and use College networked printers on your personal tablet or laptop. Follow these instructions below.
- In your Windows search box at the bottom left‑hand corner of the taskbar, type \\studentprintndc.academic.rrc.ca\PaperCut Client (ensuring that you leave a space between PaperCut and Client), and then press the Enter key (or click the search result).
- On the PaperCut Client menu, double‑click Install.
- On the Open File – Security Warning menu, click Run.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your device.
- When the PaperCut log in screen opens, type in your College Username and Password, and then click OK to access your PaperCut account.
NOTE: Select the Remember my identity check box to allow the PaperCut Client to remember your Username and Password. If you do not, you will have another opportunity to select it the next time you log in.
- When the PaperCut Balance window opens at the top right‑hand corner of your desktop screen, click the Details… link to see your balance, recent print jobs, and to add credit.
- Follow the instructions at Student PaperCut to add credit to your PaperCut account and to view more PaperCut features.
- Follow the instructions at Install a College printer on your device to print from your device.