Install a College printer on your device
IMPORTANT: You must complete the following two steps below before you install a College printer.
- See the Install PaperCut on your device webpage to install the PaperCut print management software. PaperCut allows you to install, access, and use College networked printers on your personal tablet or laptop.
- See the Student PaperCut webpage for instructions to add credit to your PaperCut account and to view more PaperCut features.
NOTE: For Mac users, please see the Install a College printer on your Mac webpage.
Install a College Printer
- To find available printers, in your Windows search box at the bottom left‑hand corner of the taskbar, type the name below for the print server at your Campus, and then click the search result:
- For Notre Dame Campus printers, use \\studentprintndc.
- For Exchange District Campus printers, use \\studentprintedc.
- Enter your College user name as academic\username, enter your password, and then click OK.
NOTE: Select the Remember my identity check box to allow the PaperCut Client to remember your user name and password. If you choose not to at this time, you will have another opportunity the next time you log on.
- In the File Explorer window, find the printer icon that matches the room location where you would like to print, right‑click the printer, and then click Connect.
Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to print to the selected printer.