If you have already signed an Active Sync form or agreed to its terms using a Maestro process and want to sync your device to the staff email system, refer to the Connect to staff email using Outlook or Connect to staff email using your device’s default mail app section.
If you are syncing your device for the first time, refer to the Synchronize your device with staff email section.
Synchronize your device with staff email
Active Synchronization allows you to securely access emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts from the College’s staff email system on your mobile device. If you choose to synchronize your College email with a mobile device, the Active Sync agreement confirms that you understand the access that IT Solutions requires to manage your device and the steps taken to wipe the data from a compromised mobile device.
For more information, refer to the Active Synchronization policy FAQ page.
You are under no obligation to forward your College email to your personal device. You can access staff email through HUB (refer to the Log on to staff email webpage for instructions).
To synchronize your staff email on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Log on to HUB.
- On the Launchpad widget, click the chevron (^) icon at the top‑right hand side of the Processes section.
- Click the Resource Request – Active Sync – Enable Mobile Device Maestro process link.
- Complete the required fields, and confirm that you agree to the terms of the Active Sync agreement.
- Click Start, and you will receive a notification when your request is complete.
- Refer to the Connect to staff email using Outlook or Connect to staff email using your device’s default mail app section for instructions on connecting staff email to your mobile device.
Connect to staff email using Outlook
To connect staff email to your mobile device using the Outlook app, refer to the following pages:
Connect to staff email using your device’s default mail app
To connect staff email to your mobile device using the manufacturer’s default mail app, refer to the following pages: