The Android mail app allows you to securely access emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts from the College’s staff email system on your mobile device. If you are syncing your device for the first time, refer to Synchronize your device with staff email – Connect staff email to your mobile device before proceeding.
The images used in this instruction are from a Samsung Galaxy. Other Android devices and versions may have a different appearance.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- On the Settings screen, tap the Accounts tab, and then tap Exchange.
If Exchange does not appear under My accounts, tap Add account, and then tap Exchange.
- On the Exchange screen, tap Account settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Add account.
- On the Set up email screen, tap Exchange and Office 365.
- In the Enter your email field, enter your College user name followed by @rrc.ca, and then tap Next.
- Enter your College email Password, and then tap Next.
- On the Incoming server settings screen, complete any fields that did not automatically populate using the following settings:
- In the Domain\Username field, enter your College user name followed by @rrc.ca.
- Enter your College email Password.
- In the Server field, enter the server name found in the College email server name PDF document.
For security purposes, only RRC staff can access this document. Do not disclose the email server name to anyone who is not a College employee.
- Tap Next.
- Review the Remote security administration warning, and then click OK.
- In the Account name field, enter a name for your account, and then tap Next to complete the setup process.