Connect to staff email using Outlook app – Android
The Outlook for Android app allows you to securely access emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts from the College’s staff email system on your mobile device. If you are syncing your device for the first time, please see the Synchronize your device with staff email – Connect staff email to your mobile device webpage before proceeding.
Add an account
- Visit the Google Play website to install and open the Outlook for Android app.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your College user name followed by @rrc.ca, and then tap Continue.
- In the Microsoft group, tap Exchange.
- Enter your College email password.
- When prompted to add another account, tap Skip in the bottom left‑hand corner. (You can add accounts to your device at any time, refer to the Add another account section.)
- Tap Skip in the bottom left‑hand corner to proceed to your Inbox. (Or you can review the Outlook features using the arrow (→) icon in the bottom right‑hand corner, and then tap the checkmark (✔) icon to proceed to your Inbox.)
Add another account
You can have more than one email account in Outlook for Android. To add another account, follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu icon, tap the Settings icon, tap Add Account, and then tap Add an email account.
- Refer to Step 3 in the Add an account section, and follow the instructions.
Delete an account
- Tap the Menu icon, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Select the account that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account, and then select Delete from this device or Delete from all mobile devices.