Whether you’re moving, in transition, or you’re starting over, LifeWorks is here to help you through the changes in your life.
You may be leaving home, starting a new job, getting used to a roommate, or adjusting to life as a single person. Maybe you’re coping with a health change, or the challenges of a new phase of life. Contact LifeWorks any time, 24/7, to speak with a professional consultant for confidential support and resources.
You can also log in any time to www.lifeworks.com to access helpful online resources such as these:
- A new infographic on Getting Over a Breakup.
- A new podcast: Coping with Loss. A leading expert offers guidance for those going through a death, divorce, illness, or other painful event and describes how to come out stronger and more resilient.
- Our recordings, Navigating Workplace Change and Growing Stronger Through Change.
- Booklets, articles, and audio content in our Change and Resilience Toolkit.
- Articles on Coping with Change, Growing Stronger Through Change, Deciding to Move in with Your Partner, and Thriving Through Workplace Change.
Call LifeWorks toll-free, any time: 1-877-207-8833
You can also visit www.lifeworks.com
(username: rrcefap; password: efap).