For Students Only (During Business Hours)
Counselling and Accessibility Services
Notre Dame Campus
Exchange Distract Campus
Room P210 (Roblin Centre)
- Professional counsellors will assist current or prospective students in crisis.
- “Go to” resource for a student at risk during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm).
For Staff Only
Web: Online Form
- Employee and family assistance plan, for RRC Polytech employees and their families.
- Homewood Health can provide immediate crisis counselling over the phone.
- Counsellors can also provide advice and consultation to an employee who is concerned about someone else who may be in crisis.
- This service is confidential; your employer will not know that you contacted Homewood.
For Anyone, Anytime
Crisis Response Centre (CRC) – 817 Bannatyne Ave.
- 24/7 mental health walk-in service.
- Will see people at risk of suicide or experiencing any form of mental health crisis.
- Staffed with crisis clinicians, psychiatric nurses, and access to psychiatrist/psychologist.
- Much more calm and comfortable than emergency room.
Mobile Crisis Service
- Mental health professionals who will speak to you or any adult in crisis over the phone, or visit you in person.
- The person in crisis must voluntarily accept service.
- Service will not visit if person in crisis is intoxicated or has a weapon.
Manitoba Suicide Prevention and Support Line
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confidential and toll free.
- Call if you are
- Interpretation available in more than 175 languages upon request.
- Call if you or someone else is immediately at risk of suicide.
- Call if someone in crisis is threatening, violent or in possession of a weapon.
Klinic Crisis Line
- Call to speak to a counsellor.
- Get help solving a problem.
- Learn about programs or resources that can help you.