The TLTC frequently assesses new software. We post parts of our internal reviews on our blog, but we do not necessarily endorse the technologies presented here. Please use this post for information only.
Quickly create Flash-based presentations and e-learning courses from PowerPoint.
Articulate Presenter makes it easy for anyone to add interactivity and narration to PowerPoint slides. Just click a button to turn your presentation into a compelling Flash course.
Articulate Presenter is a rapid e-learning tool, which means that it can help you rapidly convert your face-to-face PowerPoint classroom materials into engaging online presentations.
- You can record your lecture over top of the slides
- You can create many engaging self-assessments and embed them in your presentation.
- Special material can be loaded into Articulate Engage to create interactive presentations that can be embedded in the Articulate Presenter slides.
- Video can be embedded in slides
- Files can be embedded and distributed from Articulate presentations.
The TLTC has laptops with Articulate loaded that can be temporarily lent out for the development of online materials.