Rebels Winter Classic Pond Hockey Tournament-Come out and play hockey under the stars! This 3v3 pond hockey style tournament is open to all RRC students, staff, alumni and community members. Registration deadline is February 1.
Download Getting Started: a Busy Student’s Guide to Being Active. This resource has tips and information for you to incorporate wellness into your everyday routine.
Fantastic Lifestyle Checklist-this downloadable checklist is a self-assessment tool that represents the different aspects of lifestyle over which people have some control. The checklist incorporates physical, emotional and social factors that contribute to a person’s state of health.
RRC’s Athletics and Recreation Services department provides recreational opportunities that enhance our student, staff and alumni’s physical, social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, intellectual and occupational well-being.
We provide varsity sport programs that allow students to nourish their character and build their confidence, as they learn to maximize their potential as a student-athlete.
We believe in the power of recreation and sport and its ability to inspire, empower and engage our community.
To guide our actions and decisions we believe:
- We are an advocate for well-being, sport, recreation and active living.
- In providing programs, services and facilities that ensure a safe and welcoming environment.
- To grow and learn we need to innovate and collaborate.
- That we find strength in diversity and value all individuals.
- That fun and play bring a positive energy allowing us to balance school, work and life.
Customer Service Desks
Notre Dame Campus
Exchange District Campus
|Shane Ray||Manager, Athletics and Recreation Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cole Skinner||Coordinator, Athletics and Recreation Servicesemail@example.com|
|Mario De Negri||Fitness Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Varsity Sport Head Coaches
|Lindsey Habib||Men’s Volleyball||lhabib@RRC.CA|
|Scott Kirkpatrick||Men’s Basketball||skirkpatrick@RRC.CA|
|Doug Lawrie||Women’s Soccer / Futsal||dalawrie@RRC.CA|
|Dan McGregor||Women’s Volleyball||djmcgregor@RRC.CA|
|Chuck Mrena||Men’s Soccer / Futsal||cmrena@RRC.CA|
|Jaenas Pangilinan||Women’s Basketball||japangilinan@RRC.CA|
See our employment opportunities.
Athletics and Recreation Services Hashtags
- #rebelsunited – for Rebels varsity sport
- #gorebels – for Rebels varsity sport
- #rebelsrec – for recreation programs, services and events
- #rrcwellness – for fitness and wellness programs, services and events
- #rebelfit – for fitness and wellness programs, services and events