Tryout for the Rebel’s!-Tryouts dates have been set for most of our varsity sports teams. Click on the link for dates and times.
Fantastic Lifestyle Checklist-this downloadable checklist is a self-assessment tool that represents the different aspects of lifestyle over which people have some control. The checklist incorporates physical, emotional and social factors that contribute to a person’s state of health.
HOURS FOR JULY
Hours for the North Gym and Loft will be changing for July. We will be operating from 7 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday. We will be closed on weekends unless otherwise noted here. We will be closed Tuesday, July 9 from 9 am to 11 am.
RRC’s Athletics and Recreation Services department provides recreational opportunities that enhance our student, staff and alumni’s physical, social, emotional, spiritual, environmental, intellectual and occupational well-being.
We provide varsity sport programs that allow students to nourish their character and build their confidence, as they learn to maximize their potential as a student-athlete.
We believe in the power of recreation and sport and its ability to inspire, empower and engage our community.
To guide our actions and decisions we believe:
- We are an advocate for well-being, sport, recreation and active living.
- In providing programs, services and facilities that ensure a safe and welcoming environment.
- To grow and learn we need to innovate and collaborate.
- That we find strength in diversity and value all individuals.
- That fun and play bring a positive energy allowing us to balance school, work and life.
Customer Service Desks
Notre Dame Campus
Exchange District Campus
|Shane Ray||Manager, Athletics and Recreation Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cole Skinner||Coordinator, Athletics and Recreation Servicesemail@example.com|
|Mario De Negri||Fitness Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Varsity Sport Head Coaches
|Chris Voth||Men’s Volleyball|
|Scott Kirkpatrick||Men’s Basketball||skirkpatrick@RRC.CA|
|Doug Lawrie||Women’s Soccer / Futsal||dalawrie@RRC.CA|
|Dan McGregor||Women’s Volleyball||djmcgregor@RRC.CA|
|Chuck Mrena||Men’s Soccer / Futsal||cmrena@RRC.CA|
|Jaenas Pangilinan||Women’s Basketball||japangilinan@RRC.CA|
See our employment opportunities.
Athletics and Recreation Services Hashtags
- #rebelsunited – for Rebels varsity sport
- #gorebels – for Rebels varsity sport
- #rebelsrec – for recreation programs, services and events
- #rrcwellness – for fitness and wellness programs, services and events
- #rebelfit – for fitness and wellness programs, services and events