Campus Living strongly encourages all Residents to have tenant insurance. While the College will take every effort to ensure the safety and security of the Residence building it cannot be responsible for personal effects. Having proper tenant insurance will help protect you from cost incurred in the event of damage to or loss of property. Tenant insurance will also help protect you in the event you or your guests are found responsible for any significant damage.

You may be eligible for coverage under your, or your guardians, homeowner’s policy. Check with them before purchasing a new policy.

Where can I buy insurance?

You can purchase tenant insurance from most insurance companies and independent brokers. You can also choose to purchase insurance from Western Financial by filling out this Tenant Insurance Application.