Academic Success

Student Accessibility Services

Accommodation Eligibility

To be eligible for accessibility services you must provide current medical documentation from a healthcare professional, like your family doctor, that confirms a permanent or temporary disability. The documentation must also explain how the disability-related symptoms/functional limitations impact your learning and performance in the college setting. Red River College Polytechnic recognizes various types of disabilities that may occur among college students.

These include, but are not limited to:

If you are a student with a disability, please refer to the Documentation Guide for specific requirements of the documentation you need to provide to Student Accessibility Services.

Remember that you have the responsibility of providing us with the information we need in order to best assist you. After all, you are the expert on yourself!

What if I don’t have documentation?

If you believe you need accommodations but do not have documentation, we strongly encourage you to connect with us. Simply complete our online registration form. Our accessibility specialists can help guide you through the process of getting documentation and may also suggest other RRC Polytech supports that may help you.