Academic News

Academic Support

August 5, 2014

• You should speak to your instructor to discuss a plan to get you up to date. You can contact your instructor by email or phone. There is an instructor directory and a phone for student use in front of room P414.

• You can also make an appointment with an Educational Assistant (EA) in your class or check the EA schedule in front of room P414 to meet with an EA that can help. If you need help finding an EA that has the skills you need, talk to the administrative assistant in P414 and they can help you find the right EA.

• If you are still having trouble in a class, contact the Academic Success Centre in room P210 and get a tutor/tutoring, or you can find the Academic Success Centre online at

View the video below for more information: