Using LEARN HTML Templates
Creating a New File with Templates
- In the Course Content section of your course, click New and select Create a File.
- Choose a template using the Select a Document Template drop down menu. Choose the template you want to use.
Important: Selecting a template will overwrite all content in the file. If the file is not empty, copy all of the content in the file before choosing a template.
- To edit images in the template, select the image and then select the Image Options icon:
- Select an image from your course or your computer:
- Provide alternate text for screen readers and accessibility:
Editing the File
Important: The file in the editor does not accurately represent what the file will look like to a student. Save and close the file and view it outside of the editor for an accurate preview.
- Edit the text and add your own content. Be sure to use the correct heading structure starting with Heading 1 for the title, Heading 2 for subtitles, etc.
- To use the Elements template. Create a new file using the elements template.
- Copy the element you want to use and paste it into your working page.