The Technology Access Centre for Aerospace and Manufacturing (TACAM) is a conduit for innovation, supporting the aerospace and manufacturing sectors by providing access to technological assets, applied research expertise and specialized training.
The Technology Access Centre for Aerospace and Manufacturing (TACAM) is a part of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada’s (NSERC) Technology Access Centre (TAC) program. TACs help local companies, particularly small- and medium-sized enterprises, become more productive and innovative by providing them with ready access to college expertise, technology and equipment.
TACAM is funded in part by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada’s (NSERC) College and Community Innovation Program.
TACAM is also a proud member of Tech-Access Canada.
TACAM collaborates with a strong network of organizations, including sector councils and provincial technology service providers to leverage collective capability for industry. Key organizations whose involvements have been and will continue to be advantageous in complementing TACAM’s capabilities include:
- Sean McKay, Honger Innovations Inc. – CHAIR
- Garry Bergman, Elmer’s Manufacturing
- Jeff Thomas, Argus Industries
- Ron Koslowsky, CME Manitoba
- Loren Hendrickson, CARIC
- Roy MacLean, Lode King
- Sean Gaudreau, Price Industries
- Doug McCartney, Composites Innovation Centre
- Ray Hoemsen, ED RPI
- Derek Kochenash, Dean, School of Skilled Trades and Technology
- Dele Ola, Director, Technology Access Centre for Aerospace and Manufacturing