Class schedules for full-time programs will be available during the student orientation prior to the start of classes. Full-time certificate program classes may be scheduled as early as 8am; evening and weekend classes may be required.
The cost of textbooks is not included in the registration fee unless noted. Textbooks may be returned, if unmarked, no later than 10 days after the course has started providing that the books have not been used. Books should be returned directly to the bookstore. If the books are wrapped and the seal has been broken, they cannot be returned.
Library Services from the main campus in Winnipeg are accessible to all students, including those attending classes at the RRC Steinbach Campus. Students can request books and other print material from the RRC Library and have them mailed to their home.
Staying competitive in today’s changing marketplace means training, retraining, and constantly updating. Red River College’s Steinbach Campus works with clients on an individual basis to deliver Contract Training and customized courses and programs that meet each organization’s special needs. Contract Training provides what you need, how you want it, when you want it, and where you want it – all at a competitive price. Call us at 204-320-2500.
It is the responsibility of all students registered at the RRC Steinbach Campus to be familiar with the specific academic and attendance requirements of the diploma, certificate, or document of achievement they plan to pursue. Students are advised to obtain a new program outline every September of keep informed of any program changes.
Annual Tuition Tax Receipt
The annual T2202 tuition tax receipts required for claiming educational tax credits on your Canada Revenue Agency tax return are made available through RRC HUB at the end of February for each calendar year in which students are enrolled. T2202s are only available at RRC HUB and are not mailed out. Students must have activated their RRC web accounts to have access to RRC HUB.
- Withdrawal within the first 7% of the term – refund of 100% fees less non-refundable deposit where applicable
- Withdrawal within between 7% and 25% of the term – refund of 50% fees
- Withdrawal after 25% of the term – no refund
- Health and dental fees are fully refundable up to 30 calendar days from the start of the program
Cost Recovery Programs
- Students will receive a full refund, less their deposit if they withdraw prior to the first day of class.
- Students will receive a 50% refund if they withdraw within five days of the start of the program (weekends and holidays have been excluded).
- Students will receive no refund on day six of the program or later.
Part-Time / Course Base
- Full refunds will be issued if a course is not run by the College
- Partial refunds are available for courses (17 hours or more) up to the day before the start of the second class.
- For courses/workshops (16 hours or less), partial refunds are available 8 days prior to the first class.
Transcripts and Certificates
Transcripts are sent to you automatically after the completion of each course or program. Duplicate transcripts are available for a nominal fee. Upon completion of certificate program requirements, contact the RRC Steinbach Campus and request your certificate.
If you have legally changed your name since you last registered at Red River College and would like your student record changed, please contact Steinbach Campus. Legal proof of your name change will be required to update your records.
Interested in Teaching?
RRC Steinbach Campus is always interested in qualified instructors. If you have special skills in areas such as: general interest, hobby or leisure activities, your specialty may be of interest to other adults in the community and could be presented as a course. You may also have professional or vocational skills that could be used in college courses for business and professional community. If you wish to discuss this, call Mary-Ann Shukla, Regional Manager, RRC Steinbach Campus at 204-320-2500 ext. 6007.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out our frequently asked questions.