RRC Student Employment Services provides a link between business and their future employees found in the College’s student body.
Red River College offers more than 200 full-time and part-time degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs in the fields of applied arts, applied sciences, business, community services, developmental education, health and technology.
To assist in the process of life-long learning, the college also offers a comprehensive array of courses for part-time learners in Manitoba through its continuing education and distance education offices. With a main campus on a 160-acre site near the Winnipeg International Airport, a downtown campus and regional centres in the Interlake (Arborg), the Pembina Valley (Winkler), Portage la Prairie, Selkirk and Steinbach, RRC is well positioned to serve an annual student population of 32,000 full and part-time students.
Student Employment Services at Red River College provides a full range of services to assist you in finding talented, qualified candidates.
Job Central is a complimentary online resource for posting employment opportunities targeted at current students and alumni. You can advertise job opportunities on Job Central at no cost to find qualified candidates that meet your recruitment needs — whether you’re filling full-time, part-time, contract or seasonal positions.
The benefits of posting on Job Central include:
- Access to qualified candidates from Red River College’s student body. (More than 32,000 current students and alumni have access to Job Central.)
- Easy re-posting of similar positions
- The ability to track all job postings
- Enhanced brand recognition when you upload your organizational profile and logo with your job posting
View the Job Central Employer Manual to learn more about how to post a job on Job Central or call 204-632-3966 for assistance.
Employer On-Campus Events
While Red River College is currently suspending all events and large gatherings on all RRC campuses at this time in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we would be more than happy to continue supporting your recruitment initiatives virtually!
If you are interested in hosting a recruitment event through various online tools, please let us know and we will help promote it to relevant programs. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or to discuss other recruitment formats you would like to pursue! We are committed to assisting you, especially during this difficult time.
Find out more about the College’s Co-op Education programs and contacts at RRC.
Wage subsidies offset the costs associated with wages and benefits. This allows employers to grow their businesses by hiring the perfect employee regardless of high wage expectations. See what type of government financing may be available for your business:
- Canada Business Network – Government grants and financing
- Career Launcher Internships – Get up to $20,000 to hire an intern for 6 – 12 months
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba – Wage subsidies
- Government grants and financing
- Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) – Career Ready Program
- Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) – Work Integrated Learning
- Young Canada Works
- Young Canada Works – Employers
- Young Entrepreneurs