RRC Student Employment Services provides a link between business and their future employees found in the College’s student body.
Red River College offers more than 200 full-time and part-time degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs in the fields of applied arts, applied sciences, business, community services, developmental education, health and technology.
To assist in the process of life-long learning, the college also offers a comprehensive array of courses for part-time learners in Manitoba through its continuing education and distance education offices. With a main campus on a 160-acre site near the Winnipeg International Airport, a downtown campus and regional centres in the Interlake (Arborg), the Pembina Valley (Winkler), Portage la Prairie, Selkirk and Steinbach, RRC is well positioned to serve an annual student population of 32,000 full and part-time students.
Student Employment Services at Red River College provides a full range of services to assist you in finding talented, qualified candidates.
Job Central is a complimentary online resource for posting employment opportunities targeted at current students and alumni. You can advertise job opportunities on Job Central at no cost to find qualified candidates that meet your recruitment needs — whether you’re filling full-time, part-time, contract or seasonal positions.
The benefits of posting on Job Central include:
- Access to qualified candidates from Red River College’s student body. (More than 32,000 current students and alumni have access to Job Central.)
- Easy re-posting of similar positions
- The ability to track all job postings
- Enhanced brand recognition when you upload your organizational profile and logo with your job posting
View the Job Central Employer Manual to learn more about how to post a job on Job Central or call 204-632-3966 for assistance.
Employer On-Campus Events
Student Employment Services holds information sessions and recruitment events on campus and provides a number of services to help you make the most of your time here, such as:
- Promoting your recruiting sessions to students
- Booking meeting rooms and media equipment
- Providing private interview rooms
- Liaising between department coordinators and employers
Note: presentations during scheduled class times are not available.
Find out more about the College’s Co-op Education programs and contacts at RRC.
Wage subsidies offset the costs associated with wages and benefits. This allows employers to grow their businesses by hiring the perfect employee regardless of high wage expectations. See what type of government financing may be available for your business:
- Canada Business Network – Government grants and financing
- Entrepreneurship Manitoba – Wage subsidies
- Young Canada Works
- Digital Skills Youth Internship Program
- Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) – Career Ready Program