Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Reports
Red River College is a learning and a learner-centred college. This means that the prime focus is on student success.
We work to encourage every student to achieve his or her optimal intellectual and personal potential. This is done in a variety of ways, e.g., through high quality, applied education and training directly related to the needs of the labour market, through co-operative programs, through student support services, and through prior learning assessment and recognition. RRC works in these and other ways to facilitate quality employment outcomes for graduates.
It is essential that students graduate with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for success in the knowledge and foundation economies. We are committed to adapting and improving innovative theories, trends and practices into our wide range of programming to ensure continuing relevancy for students.
- Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2017/2018 graduates (NEW)
- Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2016/2017 graduates (NEW)
- 2016/2017 Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2015/2016 graduates
- 2015/2016 Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2014/2015 graduates
- 2014/2015 Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2013/2014 graduates
- 2013/2014 Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2012/2013 graduates
- 2012/2013 Graduate Satisfaction and Employment Report on 2011/2012 graduates
As a component of understanding the experiences of our graduates, to assist in the evaluation of programs and to ensure public accountability, the College conducts surveys of graduates annually to assess how well it is doing in achieving outcomes for graduates. Monitoring employment and satisfaction results helps RRC improve its academic programming and continue to provide relevant and quality applied learning for Manitobans.
This report supports Manitobans by reporting on the outcomes of RRC programs and provides valuable market information to help potential students make informed career decisions. We have also included information about typical positions occupied by graduates, starting salaries, and other relevant information.
These results are a testament to the quality of programs at RRC and to the ongoing relationship the College has with business and industry to ensure our training remains relevant to employers and students.
We hope you find the reports quick and easy to use. As the end user of the report, your feedback can help us continue to improve.
If you have any questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.