The 2015 Sustainability Speaker Series is filled with an extraordinary line up of eco-learning this spring!
Thanks to all of the respondents who completed our on-line survey and had their say in designing this year’s line up! We are pleased to note that voter turn-out doubled this year, and we had some thoughtful kudos for the work we do on campus.
Now in its third year, the series continues to engage Red River College staff and students on campus sustainability and educate on topics of interest that spark action at home and on campus.
This year’s line-up includes:
- How to save energy in your home
- Learning how to make green cleaning products
- How to reduce your Ecological Footprint
- What to do with electronics and household hazardous waste
- How to shop responsibly – Winnipeg’s social purchasing portal
- Organic Lawn Care
- Why local food matters
- Bike maintenance – how to give your bike a tune-up
For more information on the Speaker Series, or to suggest a topic, please contact Sue Hayduk.
To see the entire survey click here.