Staff at LTC
Staff at the Language Training Centre enjoy their work and respect their students and co-workers. They are friendly, approachable, and they strive to make the LTC a community of excellence where students can be encouraged and supported as they work toward their education, career and life goals.
Instructors and Assessment Specialists
- Two full-time assessment specialists work at the Language Training Centre
- Classes are taught by over 60 instructional staff (Instructors and Lab Instructors)
- Assessment staff and instructors are qualified and professional, with university degrees and Adult ESL certification, as well as experience in teaching English language to adults
Student Support Staff
- Our Counsellors and Student Integration Coordinator listen, support, and assist students with any personal, academic and settlement concerns
- Workshops and cultural activities help students learn more about Canadian culture
- Students at the LTC can also get assistance from Red River College Polytechnic’s Student Support Services or from the International Education services for visa students.
Administrative and Office Staff
- Managers have education degrees and specializations in second language learning, teacher training, and curriculum and program development
- The leadership team has educated, skilled, and knowledgeable staff who are experienced in English language training and passionate about supporting student success