Share files in OneDrive
For recommendations for the safe and appropriate use of your College OneDrive for Business account, please see the Office 365 usage recommendations webpage.
NOTE: If you want to save and share a PowerPoint presentation to OneDrive so other users can edit it, save the presentation using the .pptx file extension. (The .odp file extension does not allow multiple users to edit a presentation at the same time and the other users will have read‑only access.)
- Right‑click on the file that you want to share, and then click Share in the menu options.
- Type the recipients’ information into the Enter a name or email address field, add an optional message in the Add a message here field, and then click Share to email your message and a link to your file to the intended recipients.
Managing your shared files
- Click the Shared icon on the left‑hand pane, and in the menu next to the file name, choose from the following options:
- Select whether an individual has Can Edit or View Only permissions for the file.
- Select the Stop Sharing option to cancel a user’s access.