For recommendations for the safe and appropriate use of your College OneDrive for Business account, refer to the OneDrive Academic Usage Recommendations webpage.
Sharing files in OneDrive
- Right‑click on the file that you want to share, and then click Share in the menu options.
- Type the recipients’ information into the Enter a name or email address field, add an optional message in the Add a message here field, and then click Share to email your message and a link to your file to the intended recipients.
Managing your shared files in OneDrive
- Click the Shared icon on the left‑hand pane, and in the menu next to the file name, choose from the following options:
- Choose whether an individual has Can Edit or View Only permissions for the file.
- Choose the Stop Sharing option to revoke access from an individual.