For recommendations for the safe and appropriate use of your College OneDrive for Business account, refer to the OneDrive Academic Usage Recommendations webpage.
Sharing files in OneDrive
The .odp file extension does not allow multiple individuals to edit a presentation at the same time. The other individuals will be left with Read Only copies of the presentation.
- Right‑click on the file that you want to share, and then click Share in the menu options.
- Type the recipients’ information into the Enter a name or email address field, add an optional message in the Add a message here field, and then click Share to email your message and a link to your file to the intended recipients.
Managing your shared files in OneDrive
- Click the Shared icon on the left‑hand pane, and in the menu next to the file name, choose from the following options:
- Choose whether an individual has Can Edit or View Only permissions for the file.
- Choose the Stop Sharing option to revoke access from an individual.