Global Cuisine Lab will be offering a limited menu on Monday, and a full menu on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week, with an Asian theme.
Restaurant Cooking Lab is not in session at this time. Service will resume on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
Buffet and Charcuterie Lab is not in session at this time. The next buffet will be on Friday, May 20, 2016. Upcoming themes will be listed when they are available.
Garde Manger Lab will provide the following items to the Culinary Exchange this week:
Tuesday through Thursday
Open-faced sandwiches – $5.50 each
- Tuna Salad with Black Olives and Cucumber Slices
- Beet and Dill Salmon Gravlax with Lemon Caper Cream Cheese
- Roast Beef with Celeriac Slaw, Daikon Sprouts and Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Egg Salad with Chives and Stuffed Queen Olives
- Ham and Smoked Gouda with Dijon
- Curried Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Sunflower Sprouts
Tuesday and Wednesday
- Baba Ghanoush and Hummus with Grilled Bread – $5.50
- Guacamole and Salsa Fresca with Fried Tortilla – $5.50
Thursday and Friday
- Assorted Canapes
The Professional Baking Lab will be hosting a Dessert Buffet on Thursday, April 14 from 11:30am – 1:30pm in the Culinary Exchange to showcase the skills they have acquired this year. Tickets are $9.95 each.