Limited number of appointments now available!
Red River College will host a second pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic at our Notre Dame Campus Tuesday, July 27 from 9:00am – 12:00pm
The pop-up clinic is appointment-based (no walk-ins) and is now accepting appointments for anyone in need of an first or second dose appointment.
Please book your appointment as soon as possible as doses are limited. Appointments will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
POP-UP VACCINE CLINIC INFORMATION
- Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location: Notre Dame Campus (2055 Notre Dame Avenue) – Voyageur Cafeteria
- Parking in the south lot (free to attend vaccine appointment)
- The site will be run with the support from several areas across the College, and Shared Health will provide staff and immunizers to help facilitate the clinic.
- Please ensure you bring your government issued ID with you to your appointment.
- If you are able, please fill out the following COVID-19 Standard Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment. They will also be available at the clinic.
The vaccine is available to those who are over the age of 18 and have resided in Manitoba for at least 30 days. For second dose appointments, you must meet the requirement of 28 days since receiving your first dose.
Should you have any questions please contact Safety Health Services at email@example.com.