RRC introduces Flexible Online Delivery Model
As our College community begins the next stage of planning for Fall 2020 and beyond, one thing has already become clear to us: flexible online program delivery – including web-enhanced and blended delivery methods – will remain an integral part of our academic programs and courses, even after the pandemic ends.
The Academic area and the Centre for Learning and Program Excellence have worked together to develop a framework with goals and guiding principles, guidelines, and resources for online program delivery at Red River College. Here you’ll find the standards all programs must meet, course development tools and templates, technical guidance, faculty support, and more.
Access the new Flexible Online Delivery Model now at rrc.ca/flexible-delivery.
Good eats with #RRChomechef recipes
With our new reality of working and learning at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are tapping into the RRC spirit of innovation to bring you culinary and hospitality inspiration with our Hospitality at Home series.
- Chicken and Dumplings by Chef Karl Oman
- Sourdough by Richard Warren, Professional Baking
- The Perfect Ice, Old Fashioned, Mojito by Blair Mineault, Mixology
- Lemon Roasted Potatoes by Chef Jon Royal
- Carrot Cake Oats by Chef Gordon Bailey
- Summer Cocktails byBlair Mineault, Mixology
- Whipped Dressing (Mayonnaise) by Chef Gordon Bailey
- Classic Pizza Dough by Chef Gordon Bailey
- Greek Chicken Pasta by Chef Karl Oman
- Chewy Chocolate Cookies by Chef Gordon Bailey