Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and RRC’s switch to virtual delivery, Counselling Services continues to operate via telephone and video conferencing, and now offers students an enhanced range of services:
- Visit the Wellness Blog to learn about developing strong coping skills, caring for their holistic health, and staying resilient.
- Request a Wellness Check. Complete the secure online form and a counsellor will call you for a brief, supportive conversation.
- Counselling Services. Our professional, registered counsellors are ready to help you with personal/relational challenges and managing your mental wellness. Complete the secure online intake form to get started.
- BEACON Digital Therapy. Through BEACON, registered mental health professionals provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for depression, anxiety, and insomnia – digitally, through computer, smart phone or tablet. Learn more here.
- Same-Day Crisis Service. If you’re experiencing a situation that cannot wait for a regularly scheduled appointment, and that may result in serious consequences or distress, complete this secure online form. Someone will respond within one business day.
If you’re an instructor concerned about a student’s mental health and wellness, and would like to consult on how best to support the student, please feel free to contact Laureen Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org. A time to talk by phone or video can also be arranged.