RRC’s Ten Thousand Coffees
What if every student and alumni from Red River College had five to fifteen new connections to learn, share, and grow?
Having a diverse network:
- Accelerates careers
- Helps tap into the smart thinking of peers locally and globally
- Is a powerful contribution to the Red River College community
Introducing RRC’s Ten Thousand Coffees!
Matching together alumni with students and recent grads for a career-inspiring coffee.
Take an hour every 1-3 months to meet someone new from Red River College, create an opportunity to learn, share and answer questions.
Are you a Red River College Student?
Are you Red River College Alumni?
Safe Networking Tips
It’s always a great idea to put safety first whenever you meet someone you don’t know in person for the first time. Practicing the following common-sense precautions will help ensure a positive experience when you connect with your mentor or mentee through Ten Thousand Coffees:
- Meet in a well-lit public place, such as a coffee shop or on one of our campuses.
- Don’t give out personal information over the Internet, including your home address or banking information (e.g. social insurance number, bank account number).
- Tell a colleague, friend or family member the details of your meeting beforehand: who you’re meeting, when and where the meeting will take place, and what time you expect to return.
- Stick to well-lit areas and main roads when navigating to and from your meeting.
- Carry a mobile phone with you in case of emergencies.
Red River College is not responsible for interactions that take place outside the Ten Thousand Coffees online system. Please report any suspicious or inappropriate behaviour immediately to email@example.com.