Rebel Generation Award
Are you keeping the Rebel tradition alive in your family? Red River College’s Rebel Generation Award is available to students who are enrolled in a full-time program at RRC and whose parent/guardian is a graduate of Red River College. Two $1,000 awards (one in the fall and one in the spring) are available each year. Previous recipients are NOT eligible to apply.
- Enrolled in a full-time program of study
- Proof of parent/guardian’s attendance at RRC, including first and last name, program name and year of graduation, and supporting documentation (e.g. certificate/diploma/degree, student ID, transcript).
To be considered for this award, applications must include the following:
- Two reference letters from individuals attesting to your community and/or school involvement and your leadership experience
- One personal essay or formal letter describing:
- Why you chose Red River College for post-secondary education
- How will your community/school involvement and leadership experience help you reach your career goals
- How this award will make a difference in your life
Applications can be dropped off or sent directly to RRC’s Student Awards Office at the addresses below.
Red River College Student Awards Offices
D101-2055 Notre Dame Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9
P104-160 Princess St.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1K9