How to Register
Six Easy Ways to Register
- Select Program and Courses.
- Either select a program from the list or click on View All Courses Offered Alphabetically to view a list of the courses being offered.
- Add course(s) to the cart, proceed to checkout and follow screens to complete the process.
- Once you have successfully completed your registration, a confirmation page will display. You will also receive an email confirmation to the address you provided.
New Students: Within the next three to five business days following your registration, your WebAdvisor userid and password will be mailed to you. Find out more about your WebAdvisor account.
Returning Students: If you consult WebAdvisor for your registration confirmations they will now be displayed one business day after your registration.
2. In Person
Visit: Winkler Campus, 100-561 Main Street, Winkler, Manitoba
When: September – June Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 7:30 pm.,
Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
July – August Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Payment: Cheque, money order, cash, MasterCard, VISA and Interac cards may be used.
3. By Mail
Send registration form to:
Red River College – Winkler Campus
100-561 Main Street
Winkler, MB R6W 1E8
Payment: VISA, MasterCard, Cheque or Money Order
4. By Phone
Payment: VISA and MasterCard
5. By Fax
Payment: VISA and MasterCard
Tip: Complete the registration form, include credit card number & expiry date
6. By Sponsorship
How: Have your sponsor fax or mail registration form along with authorization.
Payment: College will invoice your employer/agency
We are unable to accept post-dated cheques. An N.S.F. cheque constitutes non-payment of fees and results in an immediate cancellation of the registration. A charge of $25 will be applied.
Late registrations may be accepted if vacancies exist. Call the Winkler Campus for information on space availability.
You must register prior to the first class. Early registration is recommended because some classes fill quickly. Instructors will not register students.
Late registration may be accepted if vacancies exist. Call the Winkler Campus for information on space availability.
Your registration receipt is important!
Hang on to that receipt – it’s an important document! It contains information about your course start date, classroom location, parking, and it confirms your payment.
Students registering by mail, fax, email, or telephone should do so as soon as possible to ensure that confirmation receipts containing important class information are received prior to the first class. Course locations are noted on the receipts.
All classes will proceed as advertised unless you are notified otherwise.
Payment or a letter of sponsorship, except in the case of student loans, must accompany the registration form.
- Full refunds will be issued if a course is not run by the College.
- For seminars and workshops of less than 20 hours refunds (less a $40 administration fee) will be issued to students who wish to withdraw provided that the Winkler Campus is advised on the day prior to the second class of the course. Requests for refunds after this point will not be considered.
- For courses over 20 hours, refunds (less a $40 administration fee) will be issued to students who wish to withdraw, provided that the Winkler Campus is advised prior to the start of the second class of the course. Requests for refunds received after this point will not be considered.
- There are no refunds after the second week of classes for full-time programs notwithstanding extraordinary circumstances.