6 Actionable Steps to Selling Online
Part of The ABCs of E-Commerce Webinar Series
The significant shift to learning and buying online for consumers has resulted in the need for businesses to adapt quickly in order to generate revenue and remain competitive.
In an effort to help with the economic recovery of Manitoba businesses, Red River College has developed a series of online workshops (webinars) called The ABCs of E-Commerce.
The series is designed for existing brick-and-mortar business owners interested in moving their operation to an online retail environment and entrepreneurs looking to start a new online business venture.
Get started by learning the six actionable steps to selling online.
1. Determine what you will sell online and prepare
2. Secure a domain name and web hosting
3. Create an e-commerce website (or convert to one)
4. Implement search engine optimization (SEO) and visitor tracking
5. Be proactive in offering strong customer service
6. Promote your business online
Interested in learning more?
Learn the ins and outs of taking your business online with Red River College’s webinar series, The ABCs of E-Commerce.
- The ABCs of E-Commerce Free Webinar (Intro to E-Commerce)
- Best Practices: Selling Online
- Selecting E-Commerce Platforms
- Payment Methods and Taxes
- Managing Inventory and Service
- Launch and Grow Your Online Business