During the break, general access to the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses will be limited to the following hours:
- Dec. 24 – Regular hours until 12:00 p.m.
- Dec. 24-26 – Closed – No access
- Dec. 27-31 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Jan.1, 2015 – Closed – No access
- Jan. 2, 2015 – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Jan. 5, 2015 – Resume Regular Hours effective 7:00 a.m.
Lab access on the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses during the above hours will be limited to the classroom labs listed below. Students who are in one of the designated labs prior to closure will be given a 4 hour grace period (until 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. depending on day) to complete their studies or project before being asked to leave.
Designated Labs are:
- D315 – General use PC
- Lab A423 – GIS PC Lab
- A226 – EET PC Lab
- B110F – Civil Technology PC Lab
- A 106 – General use PC
- Lab W 412 – Creative Arts Mac Lab
- W102 – Creative Arts PC Lab
- W512 – 3D Computer Graphics PC Lab
Entry to the Notre Dame Campus during restricted hours will be permitted via the East Plaza door of Building C. Entry to The Roblin Centre will be permitted through the North Atrium doors.
Sign In /Sign Out procedures will be in effect. Identification will be required for admission. Staff and students are advised to carry their College identification cards.
The Heavy Equipment Transportation Centre will be closed to students during the holiday break. Other campus locations will issue separate memos with respect to their hours of operation.
Regular hours of operation will resume 7:00 a.m., Monday, January 5, 2015.