Red River College will host its second annual free Car & Heavy Truck Show on Wednesday, June 20th from 5 pm to 9 pm at the Notre Dame Campus.
Several classic, sports and high-performance cars and trucks will be on display, along with an exhibit of vehicles powered by alternate fuels and electricity. Highlights include:
- The new 100% electric zero emission Nissan Leaf car
- RRC’s Electric Motorcycle
- A chance to ride Manitoba’s Electric Bus prototype
- See what it’s like behind the wheel of a big rig with the Bison Truck Cab Simulator
- A biodiesel production demonstration
- Food vendors on site
The show is also free for auto enthusiasts who want to show off their vehicles, and the first 100 registered exhibitors will also get a free meal. Awards will be presented in both the car and truck categories. See rrc.ca/cartruckshow2012 to register.
Entrance to the show will be off Route 90 on the northeast side of the campus, just north of Notre Dame. Signs will mark the entrance and parking location. The show goes ahead rain or shine.