RRC Show & Shine
Red River College is thrilled to be hosting the 3rd Annual Show & Shine again this year.
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 (Rain date: Thursday, June 13, 2013)
Time: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Place: Red River College Notre Dame Campus (corner of Notre Dame and Route 90) in the North Parking Lot
Some of the vehicles on display will include antique, classic, special interest vehicles, heavy trucks and motorcycles.
We will also be showcasing some new vehicles.
Ride the New Flyer electric bus
Bio-diesel production and demonstration
Classic and High performance vehicles, including hybrid, electric and alternative fuel
Information for those who wish to attend/general public:
- Admission is free of charge to the public
- Best in show awards will be presented at 8 p.m.
- Food concession and free parking
- Silent Auction
Information for Exhibitors:
- There is no charge to register a vehicle in the show; however you must register your vehicle in advance of show by clicking here.
- The first 50 registered vehicle participants in the show will receive a free hot dog and drink (one per registration)
- Any vehicles that will be in the show need to arrive between 4:00 and before 5:00 p.m. You will be asked to confirm your registration when you check in and receive a display spot number.
- Awards (7 in total) will be presented in the following classes:
- Cars/Light Trucks: (1) Best Custom Vehicle (2) Best Stock Vehicle
- Heavy Trucks: (1) Best Custom Truck (2) Best Working Class Truck
- Motorcycles: (1) Best Custom Motorcycle (2) Best Stock Motorcycle
- Overall Award: President’s Choice Award
Contact: For more information or to speak to someone about registering please email Lori Thiessen at email@example.com or Len Grieve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for poster