Communications and Marketing

CAMPUS ADVISORY: UPDATE – Language Training Centre Re-opens Monday – January 27

January 23, 2020

Updated: January 24, 2020, 12:00PM

The Language Training Centre (LTC) will re-open Monday, January 27, 2020, with no further impact to programs currently underway. During this time, programming will only be delivered in the labs and classrooms located on the fourth floor and in the basement of the LTC.

The third floor will remain closed to all staff and students until all repair work to address issues from the flood is complete by VIA Rail and RRC.

LTC staff and faculty will remain in-contact with students regarding scheduling, class locations, and program delivery. Should you have questions related to your program or admissions for programming at the LTC, please contact Louise at eal@rrc.ca We will be able to respond to your questions when we re-open on Monday, January 27, 2020.

Updates will be provided as necessary. Please continue to monitor the College website, Staff and Student News, social media, and your academic or staff email accounts.

We are working hard to minimize the disruption created by this incident. Thank you for your cooperation and your patience.

RRC Polytech campuses are located on the lands of Anishinaabe, Ininiwak, Anishininew, Dakota, and Dené, and the National Homeland of the Red River Métis.

We recognize and honour Treaty 3 Territory Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the source of Winnipeg’s clean drinking water. In addition, we acknowledge Treaty Territories which provide us with access to electricity we use in both our personal and professional lives.

Learn more ›