There are frequent CanTEST sessions held at the LTC. The wait period to write a CanTEST is fairly short, usually no longer than a few weeks.
For questions about assessments, please send an email to assessmentLTC@rrc.ca.
- November 19, 26
- December 4, 10, 13 (No Testing between December 14 and January 10)
- January 10, 15, 21, 28
To schedule a CanTEST at the LTC, call 204-945-6151.
The receptionist will ask you a few questions, such as:
- Have you had an English language test before? (When? What were your scores?)
- Are you attending an ESL program now?
- What program are you applying for?
She can also tell you some important information, such as:
These are the things you need to bring on the day of your test:
- Photo ID, such as driver’s licence, Permanent Resident card, or passport
- Copies of previous test scores (if they are available)
- Reading glasses, if you need them
- Water bottle, if you need it