To forget the RRCWireless network after resetting your password, follow these steps:
- Click Wi‑Fi on the Menu bar, and then click Open Network Preferences.
- On the Network menu, click Advanced.
- On the Network menu (or AirPort menu on older devices), on the Wi‑Fi tab (or AirPort tab on older devices), on the Preferred Networks menu, click RRCWireless, click – to forget the network, and then click OK.
- On the Network menu, click Apply to remove the RRCWireless network from your device.
- If RRCWireless does not automatically appear in your list of available networks, refer to the Configure wireless network – Mac webpage to manually add it; otherwise, refer to the Connect to wireless network – Mac webpage for instructions on connecting to the network.