If you are connecting to the RRC wireless network for the first time, refer to Step 1. If you have recently changed your password and can no longer connect to the network, refer to the Forget wireless network – Mac webpage.
- Click Wi‑Fi on the Menu bar, and then click RRCWireless.
NOTE: If RRCWireless does not appear in your list of available networks, you will have to manually add it. Refer to the Configure wireless network – Mac webpage for instructions.
- On the Enter a name and password for network menu, complete the following fields:
- In the Account Name field, enter your College User name.
- In the Password field, enter your College Password.
- Click OK, and you can now begin using the network.
NOTE: Enter the same User name and Password that you use to access the RRC network.