- Open HUB, click on Applications, and then click Office 365.
- Log on with your student email address, then click Outlook.
- On the left-hand side click More.
- Right click on inbox or another folder where you would like to create a subfolder and then click Create new subfolder.
- Type a name for the subfolder and then press Enter.
- If you wish to add the newly created subfolder to Favorites, right click on that folder and click Add to Favorites.
Your new subfolder will be located under Favorites.