Information Technology Solutions
Add weather to your calendar
- Sign in to your student email by accessing your HUB home page, in the Launchpad widget, under Applications, click Office 365.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the menu bar, and then click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the Settings window.
- On the Settings pane on the left‑hand side, click Calendar, then Weather, and then choose from the following options:
- Select Show weather.
- Select either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Click + Add another location, then type in a city’s name, click the city wanted, and then click Add.
- If there is more than one suggested city, click the preferred city.
- Click the recycle bin next to the city you want to delete.
- Click Save to save your preferences.
- Click the X in the upper right-hand side to return to your calendar.
View weather details
- On your Calendar, select a weather icon for more detailed weather information:
- Click the arrows on the upper right-hand side to toggle between your weather locations.
- Click Edit locations on the bottom left-hand side to edit your current weather locations.
- Click More details on the bottom right-hand side to open the internet site where the weather is uploaded from.
← Back to Student Email