For parking information, check out this map before going to our Selkirk Campus.
If you need to fax our office, please use the following fax number: 204.482.7082.
Annual Tuition Tax Receipt
The annual T2202 tuition tax receipts required for claiming educational tax credits on your Canada Revenue Agency tax return are made available through RRC HUB at the end of February for each calendar year in which students are enrolled. T2202s are only available at RRC HUB and are not mailed out. Students must have activated their RRC web accounts to have access to RRC HUB.
If you are having troubles logging in, use the “retrieve or claim account” link to reset your account.
Class schedules for full-time programs will be available during the student orientation prior to the start of classes. Full-time certificate program classes may be scheduled as early as 8am; evening and weekend classes may be required.
The cost of textbooks is not included in the registration fee unless noted. Textbooks may be returned, if unmarked, no later than 10 days after the course has started providing that the books have not been used. Books should be returned directly to the bookstore. If the books are wrapped and the seal has been broken, they cannot be returned.
- Academic Success Coach: There is an Academic Success Coach on our campuses three days a week who works with students to set and accomplish academic goals. Our campuses’ Academic Coach can help you to fine-tune current study strategies and learn new ones, read and retain your course materials more effectively, help you balance student and home life, and do better on tests and quizzes. The Academic Coach is available to current students as well as prospective students who need assistance studying for admissions evaluations.
- Local Counsellor: The Interlake and Peguis-Fisher River Campuses have teamed up with a local counsellor to ensure students can connect on campus with a personal counsellor several times a term. Current students have the option to schedule individual appointments with our counsellor right in our community.
Library Services from the main campus in Winnipeg are accessible to all students, including those attending classes at the Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campuses. Students can request books and other print material from the RRC Library and have them mailed to their home.
It is the responsibility of all students registered at the Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campuses to be familiar with the specific academic and attendance requirements of the diploma, certificate, or document of achievement they plan to pursue. Students are advised to obtain a new program outline every September of keep informed of any program changes.
- Withdrawal within the first 7% of the term – refund of 100% fees less non-refundable deposit where applicable
- Withdrawal within between 7% and 25% of the term – refund of 50% fees
- Withdrawal after 25% of the term – no refund
- Health and dental fees are fully refundable up to 30 calendar days from the start of the program
- Students will receive a full refund, less their deposit if they withdraw prior to the first day of class.
- Students will receive a 50% refund if they withdraw within five days of the start of the program (weekends and holidays have been excluded).
- Students will receive no refund on day six of the program or later.
Part-Time / Course Base
- Full refunds will be issued if a course is not run by the College
- Partial refunds are available for courses (17 hours or more) up to the day before the start of the second class.
- For courses/workshops (16 hours or less), partial refunds are available 8 days prior to the first class.
Assessments, Tests, and Exams
- Costs associated with assessments, and test/exams are nonrefundable.
Partial refund refers to the holding back of the $50 admin fee.
Transcripts and Certificates
Transcripts are sent to you automatically after the completion of each course or program. Duplicate transcripts are available for a nominal fee.
Certificates are available at convocation after program completion. Upon completion of certificate program requirements, contact the Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campuses and request your certificate.
If you have legally changed your name since you last registered at Red River College and would like your student record changed, please contact the Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campuses. Legal proof of your name change will be required to update your records.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Red River College’s Recognition of Prior Learning process makes it possible for you to get credit for learning you have done outside the classroom. Red River College has a Recognition of Prior Learning process and protocol, which helps you transfer recent credits from other programs into one of RRC Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campus programs. RRC would refer to articulation agreements for specific course transfers.
If you are planning to request this kind of credit as part of your program of studies, be sure to contact us well in advance of the program start date, since this process can take some time.
Convocation will take place in the region in June for all eligible graduates from over the course of the year. Students must submit an application to graduate before their program completion in order to be eligible and will be contacted with event details.