Deliver supports and services that keep businesses running.
IT operations professionals deliver and support the essential IT services that keep businesses running. They are service-minded professionals who put customer experience and the needs of the business first.
IT Operations teams manage software, hardware, and cloud services. They provide other IT support such as network administration, storage, information security, device management, cloud management and help/service desks.
There is a high demand for IT operations professionals. Specialize and work in many different types of organizations while gaining experience that will allow you to advance in your career.
Career opportunities may include:
- Application Support Systems Analyst
- Client Success Manager
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Corporate Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Technician
- Incident Management Analyst
- Infrastructure Systems Analyst
- IT Help Desk Associate
- IT Operations Analyst
- IT Service Delivery Analyst
- IT Service Desk Technician
- Technical Support Specialist
- User Support Technician