Pathway to Business, Creative Communications and Digital Technology Programs
Pathway programs are preparatory and exploratory and provide Indigenous Manitobans with the skills and supports to transition into selected programs at Red River College by increasing their academic, personal, social and financial readiness.
Start your educational journey and prepare to select a career path in business, hospitality, communications, marketing, journalism, media production, digital media design and more. Gain the skills to succeed in a supportive and inclusive environment infused with Indigenous culture.
- Nine-month pathway to the following RRC programs:
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Commerce Industry Sales & Marketing
- Creative Communications
- Digital Media Design
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Delivered at the Exchange District Campus, Winnipeg
- Fall entry date
- One-on-one counselling
- Assistance with day care and housing
- Financial literacy workshops
- Academic and resource coaching
- Course-specific tutoring
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at email@example.com or 204.631.3361.