Pathway to Engineering Technology Programs
Pathways provide Indigenous Manitobans with preparation for selected Engineering Technology programs at Red River College, by increasing their academic, personal, social and financial readiness.
- One-year pathway to the following RRC programs:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Delivered at the Notre Dame Campus, Winnipeg
- Fall entry date
- One-on-one counselling
- Assistance with day care and housing
- Financial literacy workshops
- Academic and resource coaching
- Course-specific tutoring
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at 204.632.2483.