We believe that what we’re doing is working when it comes to fostering an environment where our diversity is one of our greatest strengths.
We also believe we can and must do more to expand, enhance and celebrate our unique differences that makes Red River College Polytechnics so special.
For that reason, Red River College Polytechnic students and staff are asked to self-identify as belonging to one or more of the following designated groups:
- Racialized persons
- Indigenous peoples
- People with a disability
- People of all gender identities
How to Self-Identify?
Self-declare on your student application forms!
Log into HUB and complete the Diversity Self-Identification form. You can update your information when you need and your disclosure is voluntary.
Diversity matters. Make your voice heard!
- It’s easy – the self-identification survey takes about two minutes to complete.
- It’s confidential – only limited individuals will have access to your information for reporting purposes.
- You will help us see our representation and diversity within our college.
- You will help improve access to programs, services, and the learning and working experiences for the RRC Polytech community.
- Only aggregate data will be reported – your responses will be combined with other responses to ensure confidentiality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Priyanji Mediwake, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist.