We believe that what we’re doing is working when it comes to fostering an environment where our diversity is one of our greatest strengths.
We also believe we can and must do more to expand, enhance and celebrate our unique differences that makes Red River Colleges so special.
For that reason, Red River College students and staff received an invitation in their RRC email on October 28, 2019 to fill out an online form asking them to self-identify as belonging to one or more designated groups:
- Racialized persons
- Indigenous peoples
- People with a disability
- People of all gender identities
Diversity matters. Make your voice heard!
- It’s easy – the self-identification survey takes about two minutes to complete.
- It’s confidential – only limited individuals will have access to your information for reporting purposes.
- You will help us see our representation and diversity within our college.
- You will help improve access to programs, services, and the learning and working experiences for the RRC community.
- Only aggregate data will be reported – your responses will be combined with other responses to ensure confidentiality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions or Concerns?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Priyanji Mediwake, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
For technical issues with the online form: