Career Services is providing an interactive workshop series on the development of employment documents and skills for students!
The Get Job Search Ready series will be covering the following topics:
- Job Search Strategies and Networking
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview Strategies and Practice Opportunities
These workshops are designed for students in business-related programs. All students are welcome to attend and adapt the information to their field.
The workshops will be delivered virtually during September and October, from 12pm – 1pm.
- Log in to your RRC Polytech Career Bridge account here: Career Bridge – Students
- Select “Events & Workshops“
- Select “List View” to see upcoming Get Job Search Ready sessions
- View the session you’d like to register for
- Click the blue “Register for this event” button
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. If you require any virtual accommodations including ASL-English interpretation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 days before the session and include which sessions you will be attending.
For more information, please contact Career Services at email@example.com.