An exciting announcement from our partners at BDO!
BDO Ignite is an exclusive virtual event that allows students the unique opportunity to connect with our people, experience our culture, and learn about our firm and career opportunities first hand.
At BDO, we define who we are by three key pillars: Client Centric – We walk alongside clients to help them achieve their dreams. Diversity & Inclusion – We celebrate individuality and encourage expression of all ideas. Innovation – We are bold. We challenge each other and ourselves to embrace opportunity.
Wondering if BDO is the right fit for you? Get to know us at BDO Ignite. Through attending:
- You will hear from a lineup of national and local speakers on topics relevant to your career interests and gain a deeper understanding of our firm
- You will learn about the work we do, and what career opportunities are available through our Campus Program
- You will meet our BDO team virtually and build your professional network
- You will experience our BDO culture and what makes our firm a great place to work
Date: August 26, 2020
Time: 11:00AM – 2:00PM PST
Who should #GetToKnowBDO at BDO Ignite? We want to connect with students who:
- Are looking for a future co-op, intern or new graduate career opportunity
- Are currently working towards a degree or diploma, focused in accounting/finance/business
- Have a desire to provide outstanding client service and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have proven leadership skills and can take initiative to seek understanding
- Display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Are active in their school and the community through extracurricular activities
Ready to make your mark at BDO?
Click “Apply now” to send your resume and transcripts as one PDF, no cover letter necessary. Both documents are required to complete the application. Please submit only ONE application to the group location you are most interested in.
The application deadline to be considered for this event is August 2, 2020. *Note: For students who applied previously, your application is still being considered so no need to re-submit unless you have updates to your application.*
We thank all students who apply and your consideration for this opportunity, only those selected to attend will be contacted by a member of BDO’s Campus Recruitment Team with further details by Friday, August 7, 2020.
We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation.
If you require accommodation to complete the application or to attend the event, please contact us.
Apply to attend online
BDO Ignite – West Region
Office within the West group include: All BC, Alberta, and Manitoba BDO branches