Are you a newcomer to Canada, interested in a career with CIBC? Register now for CIBC’s Virtual Career Information Session!
CIBC Virtual Career Information Session
Thursday, April 29, 2021
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm EST
via MS Teams
This information session will provide insights on the opportunities available across Canada at CIBC! Participants will learn about CIBC’s culture, purpose and vision, as well as information on their screening and interview process.
CIBC is looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Positive, friendly, client-focused attitude
- Open availability and no working restrictions
- Previous banking experience is an asset
- Accreditation – IFC or CSC – is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who enjoys collaborating and sharing best practices
You will also have an opportunity to ask CIBC’s Talent Acquisition Team questions during the event!
Interested students must register to attend. There will be limited capacity for this event and selected individuals will receive a confirmation email prior to the event.
Deadline to register: Wednesday, April 28th, 4pm EST
Spots are limited so register early!
For more information and to register, visit: CIBC Virtual Career Information, April 29th