Join a representative from Canada Revenue Agency in an online presentation as they share information about filing taxes in Canada. Topics will include:
- Who should file a tax return?
- How to file a tax return?
- Where to get help?
- What are some common deductions, benefits and credits?
- and more!
Filing Taxes in Canada for International Students
- Wednesday, March 24th, 10:45am-Noon
- Wednesday, March 24th, 1:45pm-3:00pm
No registration is required. Choose your preferred time and click on the link to join the presentation.