- A federally funded (Permanent Resident or Refugee) student that would like to polish up your English language skills?
- CLB 6 or higher?
- Ready to start your career or further academic (university or college) studies?
- Interested in healthcare; business; technical professions, such as engineering or computer software; or attending post-secondary?
We would like to invite you to join us to learn more about our English for Specific Purposes classes with our upcoming Information Sessions!
You will have the opportunity to speak with the instructors about:
- Admission requirements & eligibility
- Course content & delivery
Join us on December 17th & 18th, 2018 to learn more about…
|Course||Website||Minimum Language (CLB)|
|Academic English Program for University or College Entrance||www.rrc.ca/aepuce||7/7/7/7|
|Communication for Business and Entrepreneurship||www.rrc.ca/cbfperm||6/6/6/6|
|Communication for Technical Professions||www.rrc.ca/ctpperm||7/7/7/7|
|Communication for Health Professions||www.rrc.ca/chpperm||7/7/7/7|
|Communication & Professional Practice for Medical Laboratory Technologists||www.rrc.ca/cppmlt||
|Communication for International-Educated Health Professionals||www.rrc.ca/ciehp||see website|
- Current students: Please speak with your instructor to sign up and attend the information session
- External applicants: Please contact WELARC (204.943.5387) to make an appointment for a referral.