To forget the RRCWireless network after resetting your password, follow these steps:
- Click the Network icon in the bottom right‑hand corner of your taskbar.
- Click the Network & Internet settings link.
- On the Settings menu, click Wi‑Fi in the left‑hand pane, and then click the Manage known networks link.
- On the Settings menu, under Manage known networks, click RRCWireless, and then click Forget to remove the RRCWireless network from your device.
- If RRCWireless does not automatically appear in your list of available networks, refer to the Configure wireless network – Windows 10 webpage to manually add it; otherwise, refer to the Connect to wireless network – Windows 10 webpage for instructions on connecting to the network.