If you are connecting to the RRC wireless network for the first time, refer to Step 1. If you have recently changed your password and can no longer connect to the network, refer to the Forget wireless network – Apple mobile Devices webpage.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Under Settings, tap Wi‑Fi, turn on Wi‑Fi by flicking the slider to the green “On” position, and then tap the RRCWireless menu.
- On the Enter the password for “RRCWireless” menu, complete the following fields:
NOTE: Enter the same User name and Password that you use to access the RRC network.
- In the Username field, enter your College User name.
- In the Password field, enter your College Password.
- Click Join.
- If the “admin.rrc.ca” Certificate menu opens, click Trust. A check mark will appear next to RRCWireless, and you can begin using the network.