- To open the Software Center application on your computer, type Software Center into your Windows search box, and then click Software Center Desktop app in the search results. Refer to the Software Center Help Resources page for additional information.
- On the Applications pane, click VMWare Horizon Client.
- On the Application Details menu, click Install.
- Once the installation process is complete, restart your computer, and then double‑click the VMware Horizon Client icon on your desktop to launch the application.
- On the VMware Horizon Client menu, double‑click the staffvdi icon.
NOTE: Any time you receive the following Disclaimer menu message, click Accept to continue with the log on process.
- On the Login menu, enter your College User name and Password (VPN is not required), and then click Login.
- On the VMware Horizon Client menu, double‑click the Development environment you want to test.
- Enter your College Password to log on to the new virtual desktop environment.
IMPORTANT: You cannot save anything to the Desktop, My Documents, or C: drive and access it later. Each new session resets all storage locations, similar to the computers in D309 or A115. Save your work to One Drive, Network Shares, etc., in order to access it at a later session.
You can download the Samsung phone/tablet VMWare Horizon Client
app from Google Play
. Use the same log on procedure when using the Samsung application.
← Back to Help Resources